hunter in the darkness



   Book review

 However, in the morning, your world turns upside down. Your master is dead. He was killed in the night by a vampire!
                You look at his body.There is a bite on his neck.There is also a red         symbol on his arm.It is the symbol of Aku, a very old and very strong vampire.
                 You are sad and angry. 


I also became sad and angry. If My family and friend was killed, I would despair. Vampire is very bad ! I scared vampires. Also,I thought it is good that a hunter and villagers cooperate. Finally, the hunter helped the villagers, so I'm happy.Thanks to this book,I could think about many things and think that reading was wonderful.


Habeeb, R.(2014). hunter in the darkness. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

               

コメント

  1. You look at his body.There is a bite on his neck.There is also a red symbol on his arm.It is the symbol of Aku, a very old and very strong vampire.

    You look at his body. There is a bite on his neck. There is also a red symbol on his arm. It is the symbol of Aku, a very old and very strong vampire.

    (Please pay attention to spaces!)

    返信削除
  2. Habeeb. R(2014)
    Habeeb, R. (2014).

    返信削除
  3. If My family and friend was killed,
    If my family and friend were killed,

    返信削除
  4. Vampire is very bad !
    Vampires are very bad!

    返信削除
  5. Also,I thought
    Also, I thought

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Today's exercises 2

My profile

Today's exercises 3