My profile

Hello. My name is Nozomi Koga.
I'm twenty and a first-year undergraduate of Kumamoto university.
I'm from Fukuoka.But I live in Kumamoto now.

When I was a junior high school student and high school student,
I belonged track&field club, and I was a hurdler and relay runner. So, I like run.
But, I like long-distance run better than short-distance run now.

Also, I like shopping. While shopping, I become fun. I want to go to many more different places.

 Furthermore, I like dogs. My dog's name is Happy. I love my dog. Happy is lively dog, so I always play with Happy and walk with. But I live in Kumamoto now, so I can't see Happy always.
When I go home in Fukuoka, I can see Happy and become happy.


コメント

  1. You like shopping! I want to go shopping with you.

    返信削除
  2. You belonged to track and field. That is cool.
    I'm not good at running, so I always think I wish I could run fast.

    返信削除
  3. I like dogs ,too!
    I want to see your dog.

    返信削除
  4. Oh, you like dog, great! How about cat?

    返信削除
  5. I'd like to go shopping in fukuoka, also I want to go to the cafe in yakuin^^

    返信削除
  6. I can't speak english. Sorry.

    返信削除
  7. I thought that you love Happy. It's so nice.

    返信削除
  8. I belonged track&field club,and I was a hurdler and relay runner.So,I like run.
    I belonged to the track & field club, and I was a hurdler and relay runner. So I like running.
    (Please put a space after each comma and period.)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Today's exercises 2

Today's exercises 3